- Do you want to design your own volunteer project?
- Do you want to be able to make a difference in the lives of youth in your own community or in the world?
- Do you want to reach more people, but need matching funds to begin?
- Did you ever wonder about how to get your project started?
YouthSquared Participates in “Treetoga” the Urban Forestry Project of Sustainable Saratoga on Saturday, April 30th
A great example of a program Youth2 Supported
Hokies for Hanbury – The was a grant where the Alternative Service Breaks Program volunteers of the YMCA at Virginia Tech worked at the Hanbury Home Orphanage in Mandeville, Jamaica.
Youth2 can help you! How can you get involved?
- Learn how to write a grant
- Tell a friend about us
- Attend and support another person’s social action project
- Become an Advisory Council Member
- Invite a Youth2 Advisory Council member to come and speak to your group or Organization
- Give part of your babysitting money, or part of your birthday gifts as a Donation to Youth2
- Tell your club leader about us
- Get involved in a volunteer job by looking through the Book of Good Deeds, our collection of volunteer opportunities for youth
- Add your organization to the Book of Good Deeds
- Help out with events.