Participate in our next TrailBlazing Volunteer Training on Saturday, November 16th. Click here for more info.
We are a Field of Interest fund formed under the guidance of the Community Foundation for the Greater Capital Region. Youth2 has been created to engage young people to think about issues that they care about and to create volunteer or social action projects for youth and by youth. Youth2 is committed to giving financial and thoughtful organizational support to help interested young people turn their ideas into realities.
- Do you want to design your own volunteer project?
- Do you want to be able to make a difference in the lives of youth in your own community or in the world?
- Do you want to reach more people, but need matching funds to begin?
- Did you ever wonder about how to get your project started?
YouthSquared Participates in “March for our Lives” on March 2018
Youth2 can help you! How can you get involved?
- Learn how to write a grant
- Tell a friend about us
- Attend and support another person’s social action project
- Become an Advisory Council Member
- Invite a Youth2 Advisory Council member to come and speak to your group or Organization
- Give part of your babysitting money, or part of your birthday gifts as a Donation to Youth2
- Tell your club leader about us
- Get involved in a volunteer job by looking through the Book of Good Deeds, our collection of volunteer opportunities for youth
- Add your organization to the Book of Good Deeds
- Help out with events.